The TSI Portacount Pro 8030 and 8038
TSI Portacount Pro Model 8030 and Pro+ Model 8038 Respirator Fit Testers
The TSI Portacount Pro 8030
- Quantitative Respirator Fit Tester
- Tests Full, Half and FFP3 Disposable Masks
- Stand-alone or computer-driven procedure
- Optional Card Printer
The TSI Portacount Pro+ 8038
- As 8030 model but includes built-in N95 technology
- Enables quantitative fit testing of FFP1 and FFP2 masks
If you own a Portacount Model 8020 please contact us for some great trade-in deals against a new Portacount.
No other fit tester can quantitatively fit test ALL types of respirators.
As official TSI Distributors and Portacount Training Partners for the UK we can provide you with expert product information, technical advice, demonstrations, product training, sales and ongoing product support.
TSI Portacount Pro Model 8030: Features
- Computes fit factor using microscopic particles in ambient air.
- Measures fit factors greater than 10,000
- Stand alone operation or use with external computer to generate reports and print fit testing cards
- Colour touch screen lets you operate the instrument with a touch of your finger, a pen or stylus
- Optional mask sampling adapters allow fit testing with employee’s own mask
- Automates fit testing with FitPro+™ Fit Testing Software
- Optional Card Printer allows you to print employee fit testing cards
TSI Portacount Pro+ Model 8038: Additional Features
- Fit test ANY tight-fitting respirator including FFP1 and FFP2 disposables
- Fast N95 fit testing time with model 8038 — down from 11:30 seconds to 7:15 seconds
- Reduced need for an external particle generator
- Able to perform N95 fit testing with much lower ambient particle concentrations
Need more information?