Fit Testing is required for all disposable, half and full face masks (these are classed as ‘tight-fitting’ facepieces). If your operatives wear tight-fitting facepieces in the workplace then you will need to provide evidence of a fit test for each different make, model and size of mask they use.
The decision to carry out fit testing in the work place may be the best Health & Safety decision you’ll ever make.
Why choose Fit Testing with RPA
Fit Testing is our business.
…and we’re passionate about providing the very best individual service we can for each and every one of our customers and wearers. Our team of Fit2FIt accredited consultants carry out thousands of fit tests every year throughout the whole of the UK for clients in every business sector. We truly are the industry experts, so if you’re looking for the best, then you’ve come to the right place.
- On-site Contract Fit Testing throughout the UK and Ireland
- Regional Fit Testing days throughout the UK, see our ‘Up Coming Courses’ for information about dates and locations
- Fit Testing for 1 to 100 Operatives per day
- Fit Testing for all mask types including Full Face, Half Face and Disposable Masks plus BA and SCBA masks
- Full range of masks available for test purposes
- HSE-compliant reports and certification
Fit Testing not only ensures that you stay HSE-compliant but also provides the vital last link in the chain of respiratory protection.
We can also offer:
- Advice on RPE selection
- RPE and Site-specific training
- Masks and filters for purchase
- Fit Testing Program Management
- Fit Testing Operator Helpline 0117 983 7867